Thursday, 5 May 2011

Dusty-Philosopher

   Dusty-Philosopher

Am a like dusty foot philosopher,
Who portray the word, the spoken word like a photographer'
Poesy has got rhythm that could make you like a choreographer,
My words is going to baffle you like a women with an Adams apple,

 More words will travel,
My words are unruffled,
I don't know how many men, who've lined up against me,
But I don't care if anyone doesn't step up to defend me,

  However one of this awakened me,
They could try but to no avail,
While am conveying wisdom to my generation,
This alone would gives me the motivatation,

  Action, thrilling suspense, drama, I feel my life is like the movies,
Laughter, Hatred, Pain, Joy, sorrow, grief, How do I prevail through these,
The struggles, I feel am part of the Black Fugees,
Am getting lots of ideas like logs of Mugees,
I refuse to be broke like R2bess,

  This word were spoken long before our birth,
This word unveil the truth which makes other have problems with their faith,
They still exist even after our death,
No one has ever sacrificed to uncover the myth.....

By Nii Darko Ghanyobi (C).

No comments:

Post a Comment