Tuesday, 24 May 2011

I Just Begun To love You....(You Are)


  You are not the air that I breathe,
you are the sweet scent that drifts upon it

You are not the sounds that I hear,
you are the music of my life

You are not the food that I need,
you are the nourishment of my soul

You are not my will to survive,
you are my reason for living

It is with you that I experience
the wonders of the world

To the world, you may be one person
 But to me, you are the world,
It's as easy to stay in love
with you as it was to fall in love,

It is with you that I triumph
over the challenges in my path,

It is your partnership that will lead me
to the fulfillment of my dreams,

It is your friendship that guides me
as I grow and learn,

It is your patience and wisdom
that calms my restless nature,

Thinking of you with love and wishing
you everything that brings you happiness today and always
It is through you that I know my true self,

I do not take you for granted,
I cherish you Henrietta Naa Atwsei Adjetey.
....By Nii Darko Da Poet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment