Once again,
She has left me,
She took my heart as a game,
Played with it as if it was a Nintendo wii,
I remember,
Somewhere in December,
Where I first took her number,
I did call her regularly,
Than I call my best friend Larry,
She became my medication,
I called her three times daily,
As if I was on a doctor’s prescription,
She became my reason for waking up early,
Am always beamed with smiles,
Which made my friends dive into suspicion?
Even though she was miles,
Away the phone was our source of communication,
Just a few dials,
We’re in motion,
She gradually arrested,
My heart without a warrant,
Which I willingly donated,
Without been a bit observant,
Indeed appearance they say is deceptive,
No wonder she stole my heart like a fugitive,
Oh yes I deeply fell,
I made huge sacrifices,
I did anything to make her happy as well,
I made susu when I know I can’t afford the price,
For her under wear,
She once said,
M3 do wo ama n’ak) wo square,
This lifted my spirits high,
This made me cherish the moments with her,
This made me hate to tell her good bye,
All went well,
Till she told me I looked like a baboon,
This made me smash my head into a bamboo,
In my hometown this was a taboo,
Am still asking myself why?
She promised she would never leave me,
But she just dropped me from the sky,
I never believed she would’ve left me,
Tut, tut, tut, //shaking of head//
I told you so said sly,
He warned me from the days I spied,
Her walking down the street,
I don’t know what inspired,
Even though I knew her father was strict,
I bravely went to her house,
Her dad gave me a hot chase with his tsokpoti,
I wasn’t given the chance to see my spouse,
He screamed after me
S3 wo ba ha biom aa,m’a twa wo ti,
//making the sign of the cross//
I was terrified,
Sweat dripped of my body, like water from Niagara Falls ,
I didn’t know what this implied,
But she stopped picking calls,
She later sent me a text boldly in scripted its OVER.
By:- Nii Darko Ghanyobi.
By:- Nii Darko Ghanyobi.
No comments:
Post a Comment