If beauty on the face,
depicts what lies in the heart,
then you would’ve won my heart over a million times,
with your perfect beauty of deception….
depicts what lies in the heart,
then you would’ve won my heart over a million times,
with your perfect beauty of deception….
When I think deeply,
I think of all the horrible things you put me through,
And I have come to a conclusion,
you are just a typical lady who is here for one thing.
Unless you can prove to me there is more to me than what you want,
I have no sense in sticking through all these,
pain, lying, disbelief, anger and hurt you put me through,
So I ask you now do you love me for who I am?
Or do you say that to me just for one thing?
I'm sick of the lies you tell me and it hurts me,
when all these people say you’re using me,
I just blow them off,
I was completely blind when people said stuff.
Until last night reality hit me and its telling me everything they’re saying is true.
For this past year you have lied to me.
Prove to me and everyone else and especially yourself,
you are a lady enough to have a relationship,
with out your childish mistakes, making you forget the one you supposedly love,
But until that day comes you aren’t getting anything from me.
Until you understand all the pain you put me through,
even though I been with you through thick and thin.
All I am asking you to do is tell me the truth!
For my Spirits' been hurt,
So deeply by your actions.
It literally turned me off,
of all other attractions.
What a fool I've become
to trust you to love me
how blind I was, how
couldn’t I see?
You were my world or
so it seems,
When my eyes are closed,
In my dreams.
Your action boils over and over in my mind.
Making me feel all those words I told and wrote for you
were in vein and that real emotion you claimed I made you feel
occupying my soul with your love, which filled my head.
But it appears what you said you felt for me,
were for someone else, “hmmm” tell it to the marines,
because you never felt them at all.
Because my love for you was so strong!
I thought I could never hate you but I guess I was wrong,
all I can do now is sit and analyze
and hope one day you would realize.
That I did not deserve this and you should have told me.
I came in with love and now I move on with a heart made of stone.
Nii Darko Ghanyobi.
2012 ©
I think of all the horrible things you put me through,
And I have come to a conclusion,
you are just a typical lady who is here for one thing.
Unless you can prove to me there is more to me than what you want,
I have no sense in sticking through all these,
pain, lying, disbelief, anger and hurt you put me through,
So I ask you now do you love me for who I am?
Or do you say that to me just for one thing?
I'm sick of the lies you tell me and it hurts me,
when all these people say you’re using me,
I just blow them off,
I was completely blind when people said stuff.
Until last night reality hit me and its telling me everything they’re saying is true.
For this past year you have lied to me.
Prove to me and everyone else and especially yourself,
you are a lady enough to have a relationship,
with out your childish mistakes, making you forget the one you supposedly love,
But until that day comes you aren’t getting anything from me.
Until you understand all the pain you put me through,
even though I been with you through thick and thin.
All I am asking you to do is tell me the truth!
For my Spirits' been hurt,
So deeply by your actions.
It literally turned me off,
of all other attractions.
What a fool I've become
to trust you to love me
how blind I was, how
couldn’t I see?
You were my world or
so it seems,
When my eyes are closed,
In my dreams.
Your action boils over and over in my mind.
Making me feel all those words I told and wrote for you
were in vein and that real emotion you claimed I made you feel
occupying my soul with your love, which filled my head.
But it appears what you said you felt for me,
were for someone else, “hmmm” tell it to the marines,
because you never felt them at all.
Because my love for you was so strong!
I thought I could never hate you but I guess I was wrong,
all I can do now is sit and analyze
and hope one day you would realize.
That I did not deserve this and you should have told me.
I came in with love and now I move on with a heart made of stone.
Nii Darko Ghanyobi.
2012 ©
No comments:
Post a Comment