Thursday, 2 May 2013

LOAD SHEDING- WAHALA


                                                  

E.C.G quench ma power again,
and this dey drive me insane,
just as an addict on weed and cocaine,
everybody’s got power expect my lane,
I can’t get pissed cos when I do nothing can refrain,
Because the words I may utter will be profane,

I’ve got a date with Mary-Jane
and I badly need to iron can you feel my pain,
this is Ghana, so there’s no need to complain,
how I wish it will rain,
then I can postpone without having to explain,
E.C.G can’t make all my efforts be in vein,

In fact a box iron I must obtain,
I guess I would have to travel on a train,
to the western part of Ukraine,
Ah! dey must be flogged with a cane,
if you believe join me in the ‘flog E.C.G campaign’,
Putting off power without announcing is inhumane,
Kwaku please buy me 5Ghc credits from Zain,

Make l call am to postpone,
the date,
I know say she go bone,
but I’ve got to, to avoid any feather debate,
I’ve got no other choice than to phone,
her to let her know, I know I won’t get this chance I’ve blown,
Because tonight she will be flown,
back to Sierra Leone,

But I wonder,
How over 50 yrs of Ghana’s independence,
they still commit the same blunders,
imagine being in a meeting with expatriates in attendance,
then “fuwin” light off, you’re expose because you kno got a generator after all your bluff,
I feel it’s time we tell them we’ve had enough,
from V.R.A, Gridco and almighty E.C.G.
while we dey suffer, dey sit in their office dey sip tea.

By: Nii Darko Ghanyobi
2012 ©.

No comments:

Post a Comment