Monday, 14 October 2013

Pictorial

Pictorial I

I sit on the edge of her words to me,
filled with hope. I raise to twine my desire in her palm.
I rest my brush on the canvas of her love.......

Pictorial II

She's worlds apart but I still feel her presence,
like air I need her in my lungs, my memories can't forsake her glance,...
so tonight I dare her for a dance.......

Pictorial III

I wet my dreams in her delicacy, in her fantasies I twirl,
I am soaked in pigments of ecstasy,
so tonight I shall fetch from her well.......

Pictorial IV

Naked, on my words of roses I present she will lay,
under the watchful eyes of the young moon,
cursed with love with nothing to say, I wish this warmth never fades soon.....

Pictorial V

I sit on the edge of her words to me,
She's worlds apart but I still feel her presence,
I am soaked in pigments of ecstasy........


Nii Darko Ghanyobi (c) 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment